This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Technical Lead - .Net
About the role:
UDig is seeking a .Net Technical Lead to join our growing Engineering consulting practice. UDig’s consultants have the opportunity to directly impact customers’ technology initiatives by providing mentorship to team members, leading technical and design discussions, and being a prime contributor to key assignments. UDig’s consultants will have a passion for technology and will be interested in exploring and utilizing various technologies within the industry.
Being an UDig Consultant involves playing a critical role in client technical projects as well as contributing to internal initiatives as it relates to developing additional consulting opportunities and assisting in the evolution of UDig’s Consulting Practice. You will act as a trusted advisor and assist in setting and delivering on client expectations throughout engagements. In addition, you will provide mentoring to more junior resources through knowledge sharing and onsite task management.
What you’ll do:
- 5-7+ years of experience in Solution, Design and Development of applications using C#, ASP.Net, Web Services and SQL
- Comprehensive experience using Visual Studio.
- Familiarity with multi-system integration and common issues that can arise when integrating enterprise technologies.
- Proven ability to navigate the organization to influence decision makers and win trust
- Passionate about mentoring developers in best practices, procedures and concepts
- Ability to present technical ideas and high-level concepts and solutions to internal and external team members with varying degrees of technical knowledge.
- Understanding of performance testing and optimization techniques.
- Advanced college degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Business or related work experience/certification
We offer challenging and impactful jobs with professional career paths. All UDig consultants can keep their hands on technology no matter what position they hold. Our employees find their work exciting and rewarding in a culture filled with opportunities to have fun along the way.
At UDig we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance based bonus opportunities
- Single and Family Health Insurance plans, including Dental coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification Reimbursement
- Team building and social activities
We help companies turn big ideas into actionable plans and measurable results. By providing a practical, technology agnostic approach to projects centered around Digital, Data and Engineering initiatives, we connect strategy with solutions that work.
Our diverse team of experts is small enough to provide personal service, yet large enough to execute enterprise initiatives. Based in Richmond, VA our footprint covers the Mid-Atlantic region with consultants engaged on client sites across the country. Learn more at udig.com.